My hubby's laptop computer has been playing up lately. So, he is on the search for a new one. Meanwhile my laptop has been dropped previously (accidentally and not by its owner), and therefore it plays up sometimes in the middle of performing a function. By "playing up", I mean it shuts down and then reboots itself. And I lose everything. So, I am on the search for a new laptop too.
Which brings me to the next issue. Choices choices choices..... 14 inch or 15 inch, wide screen display or normal, how much memory, hard disk space, what sort of outputs/inputs, how heavy, how thick/thin, what brand? Asus, HP, Fujitsu, Toshiba, IBM?
We thought we had found one, then realised that it is too thick. Eight years ago, it would probably have been the smallest thing around. Anyway, B is in the IT industry, and he will probably come up with a brand and model tomorrow for us to consider.
Monday, April 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
what did you end up getting?
for me, i definitely go for Dell... :)
Post a Comment