...with a lower respiratory tract infection..... what? Basically, a chest infection. I started off with a cough three days ago, followed by a fever, and now I have a headache and bad sinus from a blocked nose. Also coughing up brown mucus. Ewww!!! Gross!!
Anyway I was feeling completely sorry for myself on Thursday because despite being sick, my work could not allow me to take a day off to recover. Results for the month had not been finalised and there was just too much to do. So, like a dedicated trooper, I marched into work, coughing and battling hot and cold flushes. I was hoping that my work would be complete that day so I could take Friday off, but no, delays happened, as they do, and I went in on Friday as well. I managed to get the urgent stuff done and left work around 3.30pm to go to the doctor's and that was when I was diagnosed.
Oh well, nothing a round of antibiotics and lots of rest can't fix. I have had to cancel most of my plans for this weekend, including a dinner party I was going to host for some friends, which in a way suits me, because I have been wanting a weekend to do nothing. God has had to intervene to make sure I rest!
Saturday, June 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
*A BIG HUG!*
its been more than half month now... hope all's well... :)
Post a Comment