Friday, December 08, 2006

Wedding Day Eve!

In about 14 and a half hours, I will be walking down the aisle to marry my best friend and the love of my life! I have been going back and forth between being nervous (because of the number of guests attending, I have never thrown such a big party before) and being excited (because it marks a new chapter in my & B's life that God has planned out for us!).

I have had the best week ever in preparing for the wedding. It got a little hectic toward the end, and with friends and relatives arriving from overseas and interstate, but thankfully, my parents have been wonderful, and my friends have been so helpful. That's not to say there weren't some tense moments, and I had a slight meltdown today but B was here to comfort me and made me feel all better. (*awwwww*!) It was probably due to all the emotions, the stresses of thinking about all the things we needed to do before tomorrow and getting to all our appointments (one would think that having a manicure & pedicure was supposed to be relaxing, but my sis and I were almost late!).

Anyway, this is it, my last night at my mum & dad's, and my last night as a single woman. It still feels surreal to me, but I'm sure it will hit me tomorrow when I am in the car and on the way to church!

Will post again after. But I will send a separate link for photos when they are ready.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go girl!

We'll be there with you with our thoughts.

Few more hours to go. Don't worry, just concentrate on all the sleep you'll be getting after the whole thing is done! :)

adriantai said...

Congrats once again...!!! :)

Anonymous said...

all settled in...? :)