Monday, August 21, 2006

The Story So Far....

Well...... so far, my sister is now happily married and is settling into married life, B's and my house is starting to look like a house, although we still need to put some shelves up and clear out a few things, we bought what would hopefully be the last pieces of furniture for a while - our master bedroom suite which will be delivered in the last week of November, and wedding plans are well and truly underway as the first lot of invitations have been sent (overseas ones).

And today, I cooked for our very first dinner guests - K and C! Ha ha! What a brave couple. After a very indulgent day out with a few of our friends to whom I did extend the invitation as well, K and C came over for a simple dinner of spaghetti bolognese. Which I nearly ruined by stuffing too much spaghetti into a saucepan that was too small. Oops. Oh well, it still turned out okay, although the spaghetti was a little overcooked. The pots I have put on our bridal gift registry should come in handy if we get given them..... (honihs - you are not to take this as a hint - I know you read my blog....)

4 comments:

Dean Arif said...

Eloo there!

I saw the new link header and the link to my blog. Thanx SJ!

SJ said...

Thanks for dropping by too. ;) I'm not very good at keeping blog up to date, so do keep eye out.

Dean Arif said...

Yeah, will do. Your link is in my page. So usually, I will click in every once in a while...

Anonymous said...

oh .. :) i have got it!